Why to organize your congress or conference in Warsaw? Check the benefits Warsaw offers to conference and congress organizers.
- Warsaw, a capital of Poland, is a city centrally located in Europe – easy to reach by plane, train or by car.
- The city offers direct flight connections with all over the world.
- Main international airport is located only 30-minute drive from the city centre.
- The biggest congress venue – Palace of Culture and Science – is located in the heart of the city, giving attractive localization for participants wanting to see the city – all attractions, hotels of all kinds and standards located within walking distance, being in the historical building and a landmark of Warsaw easy to find locate, lying just few steps away from the Warsaw main train station, being easy to reach from both Warsaw Chopin Airport and Modlin Airport (low-cost airlines airport).
- Warsaw offers a wide variety of hotel accommodation of all standards, prices, kinds and hotel chains.
- Being the capital of Poland, Warsaw is a vibrant and modern city with reach culture and history, being a best place to start visits to other interesting sites in Poland.
- Reasonable prices for congress venue rental, catering services, hotels and restaurants are profitable for congress budget making registration fees affordable for bigger number of participants.
- Warsaw offers every kind of service you may need for a successful organization of the conferences, congresses and other events of all kinds
All of this will surely make your congress in Warsaw one of the best of all!!! Choosing Warsaw you can expect the largest number of participants ever what will definitely positively influence general impression, organizers’ satisfaction, congress budget and your prestige as the organizer. Contact us to learn more about Warsaw and its congress venues.